Thursday, September 11, 2008

I've started a blog! I am super excited. I have been having a lot of fun this summer. I'll be posting quite a bit in the upcoming weeks, backtracking what I should have been bloging months ago.

These following pictures are of my adorable sister on her wedding day. I loved being able to spend this special day with her.

Photobucket Image Hosting




Photobucket Image Hosting
Do you think she likes him :)



Photobucket Image Hosting




Photobucket Image Hosting




Photobucket Image Hosting
Such a sweet couple.



Photobucket Image Hosting
Wasn't her cake gorgeous?



Photobucket Image Hosting
And they lived happily ever after. :)

5 comments:

glutengal said...

Angie - these are just BEAUTIFUL!!! You've really got an artist's eye! I guess the subject wasn't too hard to photograph. We'll have to keep you in mind for Kayli... it would be worth it to pay for your trip!

The Andersons said...

Your blog looks wonderful!

Hutch said...

Angie,

Your work is absolutely beautiful! I have three unmarried daughters yet to be photographed.

ballerina girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ballerina girl said...

Your sister is so lucky that you were her photographer! The pictures turned out beautiful.